The bucking is modified by Hop Systems. The mound is removed smoothly, turning it into a perfect flat hop for your many applications, whether it is for an Rhop or a flat hop. This complete drop in kit with an added rhop barrel will turn your setup to a complete rhop drop in kit.
- A Flat bucking is a mandatory requirement to be paired with the rhop. This can be achieved by modification or purchasing a flat bucking from our website.
- Silicone oil may be used externally of the bucking for easier bucking installation to the hop up.
Instructions for flat hopping your own bucking:
- You can find multiple youtube guides on how to flat hop your bucking.
- DO NOT: During modification, do not rip or cut your bucking lip or bucking surface, do not leave pieces of the mound left on the bucking, make sure it is completely flat. Be careful while turning your bucking inside out, cutting the bucking lips will cause an air leak and terrible accuracy.
- We recommend just purchasing a flat bucking from our website, or sending in your bucking to Hop Systems for modification assurance. Contact us to start this service.
Compatibility: All AEG models that use normal AEG Buckings, All AEG hop up that use AEG Buckings.